Thursday, September 18, 2008

Report on Taylor's tubes

Taylor had his tubes put in this morning at about 8:30. He is doing great!! He is already acting as if nothing happened. It's totally crazy! The nurse said he did perfectly and never even whimpered when he woke up. In recovery he harldy cried at all even though he had to be in pain. Kami went nuts and it took her a full day to recover. Taylor was back to normal in 30 min. Just confirms what I already knew about my kids. ;)

Thank you, God, for such a successful surgery and recovery!

2 comments:

Christi said...

I am so glad things went smoothly. I was thinking about you this morning. PLEASE DON'T HESITATE, to call me if you need something. big hugs, give Taylor a kiss for me.

Jamie said...

Yeah... I'm glad things went smoothly and Taylor is doing great! :)