Monday, September 15, 2008

Craft Fair Report

Saturday turned out to be a beautiful day! We had a great spot under a big tree so we were shaded from the sun so in the afternoon it was quite pleasant in our little booth. Financially I did pretty well, too. I did two shows last year and I made more at this one show than I did at both of those combined, so I call that a success! I am considering doing another one in Sept. at Maxey Park, but I need to get more info on that one. I am for sure going to be doing the one at Monterey Church of Christ in Nov (the 15th, I think??), so come by and see me. :)

In other news, I have unfortunately gained 6 lbs this last month. YUCK! I do not feel good and my pants are tight so I am going back to writing everything down that goes into my mouth and drinking more water. I know that I can lose it again, it is just frustrating to know I let hard work that I have already put in go to waste. Hopefully in the next few weeks I'll be able to report that I lost it all and then some. ;)

Have a great week!

1 comment:

Christi said...

I am so sorry I never made it to come see you. I had every intention to, then the day just slipped away. I need to place a bow order when I get my next disability check! Glad the day turned out to be a nice one for you!