Monday, September 22, 2008

More colds :(

Kami woke up yesterday morning with what I thought was allergies. No such luck; she has another cold!! Poor kid. And this morning Taylor woke up with it. So they are both a little fussy and really snotty, especially Taylor. Kami doesn't like the feeling of snot, so she keeps up with her own, but Taylor can sneeze down to his chin and it doesn't bother him. Not sure if it is his age or his gender. ;)

Now I have to go clean house and do laundry. I am trying to get all the fall/winter clothes washed so that when we get a surprise cold front I'll be ready. And I like looking at all the clothes I bought over the last few months and at the end of the season last year. :) I'm a sucker for kid's clothes. I was kind of glad no one could see the piles of clothes I bought for each child, especially Kami. It was pretty eye-opening to see it all laid out on the floor and has definitely made me not want to buy anything else for awhile! Oh, well except if it is for next year and is on sale. :-P

2 comments:

Christi said...

oh no...I hope they feel better soon! Both of my kids have been on the breathing machine for their asthma but no colds yet...lets hope it stays that way.

(((hugs)))

mandal said...

sorry the kiddos dont feel well. fall colds arent fun:(