Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Can a get a little cheese with that whine?

HOLY SMOKES!! My kids have been whiney, whiney, whiney all day long! I'm about ready to pull my hair out! Tim needs to come home soon so no one gets hurt. (ok, just so you know, I'm being dramatic. I would never hurt my kids on purpose even on the worst days.) I have been busy all day long and I'm tired and they seem to be tired and that just isn't a good mix. I want to crawl in my bed and go to sleep for an hour or so and then I think I would feel better. I just yelled at them both and made Taylor cry. Not my finest mothering moment. *sigh* I still have so much to get done today and I just don't feel like it. I need chocolate.

6 comments:

Jamie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jamie said...

Abi's been SUPER crazy today... Whine-E-Hine-E! That's the word of the day, folks! I'm ready for a few minutes of silence myself!

Christi said...

I'll bring you some happy chocolate. THey are from dove, individual little chocolates so you don't feel guilty have one or two. HEAVEN! I love the caramel one.

Maybe's it the weather, my kids are at each others throats since school let out and Delaney has been on a total drama fest, which has replaced the whining. 9hugs!

larapete said...

It must have been bad, I missed you at church! I hope you got to rest and unwind a little though. We're gonna need to get that dessert pretty quick. I hope tomorrow is better though, and that your party is AWESOME!!

mandal said...

AHHHHH...this too shall pass:)

Toni Burns said...

Glad to have you found your blog. Right before I got on the computer I was thinking to myself - man I could use some chocolate - my kids are driving me nuts! It was funny that right after I thought that I read your entry. Cory is out of town for 12 days and we are only on day 5 one week left. He is actually in Lubbock. He did a retreat for the college group at Sunset this last weekend and this coming weekend he is helping teach a workshop at Sunset. He has a cell you might pass the number on to Tim. I am sure Cory would love to see him - the number is - 575-218-8765.