Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Nothing much

I got most of the laundry done and I actually folded all that is washed and dried. A big accomplishment, I promise you!

My mom is coming today to help get my house ready for my aunt to come. This will be my aunt's first visit to our house so I'm hoping not to scare her off! She loves me no matter what, but I'm sure she would prefer a clean house. ;) So after they are here for a couple of days, they are going to go down to my aunt's house in San Antonio and meet up with another aunt and uncle and my cousins. I wish I could go, but there just isn't really anyway we could make it this time for various reasons. It makes me a little sad because my cousin who had her baby girl on the same day I had Taylor will be there and I would love to get to meet little Autumn! But I guess that will have to wait for another time. We will get to go down to SA for Thanksgiving so that will be fun.

Labor Day weekend we are going to Dallas! I can't wait b/c I'm going to meet a group of friends and their families there!! I'm sure I will be posting more about that soon.

1 comment:

mandal said...

What is it about putting up laundry? As we speak my bed is covered in it:) Happy Wednesday:)