Friday, August 15, 2008

Bible study downer

I'm irritated that no one showed up for Bible study tonight. Yeah, I get that everyone had good excuses, I guess, but it doesn't stop me from being peeved that I was the only one who wanted to be there. I don't know why this is bothering me so much. I should be over it by now; yet, 2 1/2 hours later, here I sit, still aggrevated. I don't know if it just doesn't mean as much to other people or if they don't need the fellowship as much as I do or what. We haven't gotten together in over a month and one by one everyone bailed on me. I guess maybe my feelings are hurt and I need to get out my big girl panties and get over it. I don't know that I'm still motivated to keep hosting and "teaching" this study if only one or two people (or none!) are interested. Maybe I'll feel differently tomorrow.

No comments: