Monday, August 18, 2008

Laundry Day

Today is laundry day. How is that two small children create so much laundry??? I don't mind actually mind putting the laundry in the washer and then putting in the dryer, but the folding and putting away just irritate me for some reason. I'll be the first to admit I am a horrible housekeeper (Tim will second that, I'm sure!) and so our laundry sits in baskets, clean, but unfolded and not in drawers where it belongs. The FlyLady would be horrified. ;) Well, I think I hear the dryer buzzer so I'm off to change the loads. Have a happy Monday!

2 comments:

Denae said...

hahaha! I used to get the Fly Lady emails and even though I never read them, they stressed me out every time I saw one in my inbox. I finally unsubscribed.

Christi said...

I am sure you are an fine housekeeper. I am the world WORSE housekeeper. I am pretty sure I can't keep using my leg and an excuse forever but I am gonna try!!!