Monday, August 11, 2008

My first blog post

I'm jumping on the blog bandwagon. Not really sure why, but it seems to be the thing to do. Actually I need a place to post my random thoughts and feelings so here seems as good a place as any.

Tomorrow we're having family pictures taken and I'm really nervous! I have no idea why b/c the photographer (Hi, Denae!!) is a good friend from college and I don't anticipate a stressful experience or anything. I have all our clothes picked out and I didn't even have to buy anything new. (Aren't you proud, Tim??) I guess I've just never liked the way I look in pictures. Low self-esteem has been a constant battle in my life but I am getting better. I like the way I look for the most part. Sure I have a few more pounds to lose and need to tone up some more, but I am a different person than I was this time last year and if I never lose another pound, I'll still be OK with that. Anyway, just writing/typing this out has relaxed me a little. Hopefully the kids will cooperate tomorrow. If not we'll have pictures of the way life normally is around here, LOL!

So that's it for my first post. Wasn't that riveting???

4 comments:

Christi said...

Horray for blogging!!! Welcome to the club! I am sure your pictures are going to look great, I can't wait to see them. I think you look beautiful. ((((Hugs))))))

Jamie said...

Can't wait to see your pictures!! My brother's wedding was posted on Denae's blog last night! (Check them out and leave a comment!!) It was a super fun weekend and she did a great job! Love the blog... I don't have anything interesting to say or have other people read, so I'm resisting for now. CUTE background!!

mandal said...

OK...I am so glad you are in blogland with the rest of us! And where did you get your cute layout??

Denae said...

I just found your blog!! I can't believe you were nervous. Y'all did great and you look awesome (in the pictures and in real life)!!