Tuesday, January 18, 2011

A week? Really?

I really can't believe that it has been a week since I blogged. I have been super busy so I figured I must have blogged somewhere in that craziness, but, alas, I did not. I know you have been glued to your seats just waiting for my next brilliant post, so here it is! You can breathe now! ;)

First of all, Lara Hunt, if you are reading this, I hope it is from the hospital. I pray for you a quick and painless delivery. :D Love you, girly!!

So last week was wild and crazy, but very excellent. I did all the things I listed plus I got to help Anjelica start planning her wedding. Tim is going to be a groomsman and Kami is going to be the flower girl. They asked if Taylor might want to be the ring bearer, but that ain't happenin'! That kid has some major stage fright issues!! Plus he doesn't like people he doesn't know staring at him. Kami, on the other hand, LOVES the spotlight. She will get to wear a pretty dress, get her hair, nails and make-up done (tastefully, of course), and have the attention of the entire guest list. It will be her own little slice of heaven!

Today has already NOT gone as planned, but that is life, right? Taylor is at home sick today so I am feeling the pressure to get all my running around done. I think I will call my mom and see if she can come watch him so I can get to CVS, Walgreens, United, Wal-Mart, Red & Black College Bookstore, and there is another store that I can not remember. I remember that I really needed to go there, but can't remember why! UGH! Hopefully it will come to me soon. Anyway, you can see why I don't want to drag a 3 year old around town with me, right? Especially a sick 3 year old!

Even though my schedule changed this morning (I didn't take Kami and Taylor to school and go run errands), I am still a mom and a wife and there are always things to do. Lots and lots and lots of laundry to do. Plus, last night I got really irritated with Kami. I was pulling clothes out of her drawers for approval for school today. She complained about ev.ery.thing. She is going to make me completely nutty!!! So I overreacted just a bit (shocking, I know) and took all the clothes out of her drawers and put them on the couch. Now I am going to go through all those clothes and sort out which ones she will wear and which ones she won't. I'm guessing there will be about 1/2 the clothes in her drawers from now on. And if she doesn't like that she only has 3 shirts and 2 pairs of leggings to choose from every day, then perhaps she will stop complaining about all her other clothes. Then again, I may end up doing her laundry 3 times a week because she only wants to wear those 3 shirts and 2 pairs of leggings!

My meal plan is a bit late this week, but here it is at any rate:
Tuesday: veggie soup from the freezer, bread
Wednesday: Sonic (busy, busy, busy night!!)
Thursday: lasagna, salad
Friday: pork chops, roasted veggies
Saturday: Italian chicken

So I'm off to tackle the mountains of laundry in my living room floor. Have a great rest of the week!

No comments: