Sunday, January 2, 2011

Some successes and a fail

Successes first:
I ate breakfast yesterday, I drank 84 oz of water and made my meal plan and I read my Bible.

Fail:
It's only day 2 and I skipped breakfast this morning. I am going to have to work that into my morning routine! I'm just not used to doing that so it will take some effort.

I taught Bible class this morning and then came home. Surprisingly enough, I wasn't feeling well. Perhaps it was because I didn't eat breakfast. Hmmm. Anyhoo, Kami is still getting over pneumonia so she had to stay home and Taylor cried when he found out she wasn't going but he was. "I want to stay with her! I love her! Please don't make me go!" I selfishly let him stay home because I wasn't up to the battle that I knew would ensue if I took him. When I came home the two of them were throwing plastic sticks at each other. Lovely. Fortunately they didn't break anything or themselves so no harm no foul, I guess.

I am freezing today!!! I got cold outside and can't get warm up. I think I need to move to Hawaii or something. ;) Honey, what do you think??

My 356 pic is of something that has been happening at our house every four hours for the last week. I think we are going to move to every six hours today because she is doing much better. YAY!!



If you know me at all you know I loooooove Dr Pepper. My friend Norah just posted a recipe for DP glazed ham on her food blog. Sounds delish! You can click on her blog on the side bar of this blog if you want to find the recipe!
Have a great week!

1 comment:

S & L said...

I have been craving DP with this baby like c-r-a-z-y!! I'm glad Miss Kami is feeling better!