Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Two, two, two posts in one!

In my defense, I thought I posted this last night so it really is only one day behind and not two, right??

I know that is a dumb title, but it is mostly accurate. ;) Here is what I would have written had I posted two days ago:


I took Taylor to Sonshine PreSchool today and he was not at all happy about it. Today was the first day that I was not working there this year and he screamed and cried and had to pried off my body. I worried about him all day, but of course, when I picked him up, they said he had a great day after he stopped the crying. Go figure.



Kami and I had our girl's day and it was fabulous! After we dropped off Taylor, we came home and I painted her nails and fixed her hair. We went to lunch at Grany Katz' tea room inside KK's Craft Mall. She loves eating there and it is very girly, so it was perfect. ;) Then we headed over to Barnes and Noble and hung out for a bit before going to Bath and Body Works. They were having their Semi-Annual Sale so we loaded up. It was so fun just going around opening all the bottles up and letting her smell everything. Very girly and something Tim just doesn't get. LOL! So it's nice to have a companion now!


OH!! Speaking of companions!! I'm getting a sister!! YIPPEE!! My BIL, Andy, proposed to his GF, Anjelica in Vegas at a magic show. It was all very romantic and the ring is a knock-out! I can't wait to see it in person!


Back to my post...So while we were at BBW we ran into Denae and got to see her adorable boys, Will and Reed. Denae is an amazing photographer, so if you need any pics done, check her out!


After we dropped our purchases off at home and picked up a few essentials (like blankies and pillows) we went to pick up Taylor from school. It was so nice to go in and not have any responsibilities except to my own kid. Freeing, actually! And I got to chat with my friend, Julie! She is one of the most talented people I know and makes me laugh so freakin' hard whenever we are together. Her etsy store is Sew Julie and she has some great stuff!! You can also find her on Facebook.


We played with Julie, Topper and Madeline for a bit and then headed out to Slaton to see Granny and Papa. My mom requested that I bring my camera to take pics of her house for some relatives that live in Ohio because they had never seen it and wanted to. And that leads me to the 365 pic for today. Taylor was climbing in the fort, or house as he calls it, and requested that I take his picture. So, I did.






Then I left the kids there and came home and made dinner for Tim and me. Pork chops and veggies. It was quite tasty! And since we were childless we went to Cheddar's for a cookie monster. That was soooo yummy!!!! Not exactly diet friendly, but on the other hand, we didn't eat dinner there, which is what we normally would have done since we didn't have the kids. Baby steps! ;)


As for my goals, most of them didn't get met. I should be upset about this, but I'm not because I had an amazing day with Kami. I need to read double for Wednesday, but Taylor has gymnastics so that shouldn't be a problem.


Now for today's post! :D




No comments: