Friday, January 7, 2011

A good day

Yesterday was a good day. Both kids were in school and I spent the majority of my day with my friend. We had breakfast at Fuzzy's Taco Shop, we went to visit another friend, then we went to buy journals and Starbucks at Barnes & Noble. It was a good day. :) Being a friend is one of the most important roles I have and I think I often forget that. Sometimes my friends take a back burner to my kids and my husband and my crazy life. But in reality, they should be right in the mix because I have some wonderful women in my life!!

I have taken a picture every day, it is just trying to find the time to blog and post it here! Here is yesterday's picture:

Andy and Anjelica flew home from Vegas last night so we went out to eat at Olive Garden. Yes, that means I broke my meal plan. On one hand that is frustrating, on the other, much larger hand (tee hee, that's a funny mental picture, isn't it?), Tim's little brother only gets engaged once and we had to celebrate!

I am almost positive I got all my water in yesterday. I have to keep better track of that! Tonight for dinner we will be having chicken fajitas with Rosa's tortillas. Is there anything better than Rosa's tortillas?? I think not. I did eat breakfast within 30 min of waking up the last few days. Yay, me! ;) I have been saving my Bible reading until the end of the day. That just doesn't work. I am so tired by then that I have been going to bed at 9:00 p.m. Why yes, I am an old lady, thanks for asking. So I need to find a better system. Because now, I need to read two days worth of scripture. Doesn't sound like a lot, but I need to read Ex. 15:19 to 40:38. Kind of daunting. LOL!

I had to stop typing for a few minutes so that I could transform a Transformer from robot to hellicopter. Well, I thought it was going to be a few minutes. It turned into 20 min! I need a Transformers For Dummies book because those things are way out of my realm. Let me French braid hair on a batallion of Barbie's and I'm good to go, but those GI Joe and Transformers are just a little more than I can handle. ;)

I hope you have had a wonderful week! It's Friday, so if anyone is actually reading this, you should tell me your weekend plans. :D

No comments: