Thursday, October 30, 2008

I'm exhausted!

I have taken my kids to the doctor 5 times in two weeks and Tim took one to the dr. on Sunday. I don't want to even think about all the hours I have spent in dr's offices this week plus all the time I have spent dispensing medication. Sheesh! But, Taylor is finally well. According to his 18-month check-up he is skinny and has a big head, so basically he's a little bobblehead. ;) But he's a cute bobblehead!!! Kami went to the ENT today b/c she has another ear infection, but he says to wait before we do tubes again, which is what I was hoping he would say. She hasn't complained of pain except for one night even though her ear drum was buldging! Usually she is very sensitive to pain, but maybe she is used to it in her ear. *shrug* So she and Taylor are both on prescriptions, but thankfully they both take medicine fairly easily.

I'm really looking forward to tomorrow evening. Usually I dread Halloween night, but I think we will have lots of fun tomorrow. We are going to a pumpking carving/decorating party and then to TOT with some friends. Kami loves having an excuse to wear a costume out of the house. :) Have a safe and fun Halloween!!

1 comment:

Toni Burns said...

Somehow I hadn't seen your blog before. I love it. I really like your bows. I have often thought about making bows to sell but I don't really know how to do it. You are very talented. Hope the kids are all better and stay better.