Monday, October 20, 2008

4-yr old check-up

For anyone who hasn't had to do the 4-year check-up yet, let me tell you, it's exhausting! They do a whole lotta stuff at that appointment, the worst of which is that Kami got FIVE shots. She was so not a happy camper, but she did ok. She got to choose a prize out of the prize box and she got a Dora sticker and we went to Rosa's for dinner and Sheridan's for dessert. I hope she feels ok tomorrow, but if not, I told her she could stay home from school. One of her little friends from pre-school was completely miserable the day after her shots and couldn't even get out of bed b/c her leg was so sore. Poor little muffin!

While we were at the doctor's office, she was kind enough to take a look at Taylor for us and his ears look great, his throat is fine and his molars aren't coming in. He is finishing cutting his canines, though so she suspects that is why he has been running fever since Saturday evening.

Speaking of Saturday, I did that craft fair in Wolforth and it went really well! The next one will be at Monterey church of Christ on November 15. I would love for you to come by even if it's just to say, "Hi!"

Well I need to get my kids ready for bed so I hope y'all have a great week!!

1 comment:

Christi said...

That 4yr old check up is brutal! Hope her little leg isn't too sore today. (((hugs)))) I got the 15th marked on my calender, I really want to get some bows from you.