Thursday, June 18, 2009

Working on my photography skills

I'm not a great photographer by any stretch of the imagination, but I do love capturing moments in time. I am learning more about my camera and how to use it and yesterday I think I did a pretty good job. :) I took these pictures at about 10 a.m. under a lot of cloud cover, otherwise it would have been to bright to get good shots, I think. Anyway, I haven't edited these in any way except to change the orientation of some of them. And the bonus is, I got some great pictures of Kami (and a couple of Taylor), enjoying the freedom of swinging.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

4 comments:

Christi said...

Those are great! AND I see she had her "day" headband on!

Anonymous said...

I love how her hair is just flying in the wind! :) I spotted your blog while scrolling down to make a comment at PW. Your hairbands are cute, have anything for bald babies? Hehe!
Jessie at Blog Schmog

Denae said...

Sooo cute! I love the last one and Kami's hair is great in all of these!!

amazz said...

Jessie, I love PW! Thanks for clicking over here! I have some crocheted headbands that you can clip bows into for bald babies. :) You can reach me at cottonkamibows@hotmail.com if you are interested! Love your blog, btw!!