Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Errand Day!

The kids are in Sonshine School today so I'm getting some errands run. I have been to Wal-Mart, Target and United, so far and I still need to go to CVS, Kohl's and the bank. If you are still needing groceries for this week, just a head's up that pork chops are BOGO free at United and milk is $2.69/gal at CVS.

I went to Target to stock up on Littlest Pet Shop toys b/c some of them were supposed to be 50% off, but I guess they were all sold out of the good ones and the other ones that were on sale where not what I was looking for. I hate when that happens! But I did get some storage bins on sale and that was great b/c I need them for the ribbon that keeps multiplying in my basement. It would probably stop multiplying if I would stop buying, but that's not going to happen anytime soon! LOL!

On a random note, I started on Prozac this week. I have been having wicked PMS the last few months and my GYN thinks this might help. So far so good! I only take it for two weeks at a time, but I'm hoping this helps keep me from losing control of my emotions during PMS.

If you could, please take a moment and pray for my great-uncle. He is having a rough time right now and we could all use your prayers on his behalf. Thank you!!

No comments: