Monday, January 12, 2009

My kids

I love my kids. Have I mentioned that before? :P One of Kami's most endearing qualities is that she mixes up words on a regular basis. I think I have mentioned Magic Steve (for majesty) before. Today she was singing "Ring Around the Rosie" except something didn't sound quiet right so I listened closer. Instead of saying pocket full of posies, she was something like pocket full of fosies. It just made me giggle. And she used to call Laurie Berkner, Mary Parkins. I'm kinda sad she grew out of that one b/c it made me laugh everytime she said it. :) And oh, my Taylor. He loves Laurie Berkner, too and sings and sings and sings. I will have to get them on video soon. The last time I tried he wasn't feeling very well and just made mad faces at the camera. LOL! He marches around like a dinosaur and he belts out Oh, Susana! with the best of them. Today while I was cooking dinner, they were laying on floor giving each other hugs and kisses until he got to rough and bit Kami's tummy. :) The first thing he always asks after nap is, "Where is Sister?" Not, "Hi, Mama." Not, "I'm hungry." But, "Where is Sister?" Makes me go all warm and goey inside.

Now that isn't to say I don't enjoy my time away from them. :D Tomorrow they will both be in school and I'm so ready! But I do love them. Being a mom is a great job.

No comments: