Saturday, January 10, 2009

My funny boy

Taylor is talking more and more now and he is just funny! I don't think he always tries to be which makes it even cuter (more cute?) I think. Tonight at the dinner table we were eating salad and chicken spaghetti and he was totally diggin' the spaghetti and not so much the salad. So I was trying to pick the salad off of his plate so he could get to the rest of the good stuff. While I'm doing this, he's saying in a very firm voice, "Stop! That's mine! That's my spaghetti!!" It's so darn cute to hear this little baby voice talk in real sentences. :D He's also learned how to tattle, which is a survival skill when you have an older sister. ;) Just this second he said, "Daddy, have a football on your shirt." Amazing that 20 months ago this little being was so tiny and helpless and is now on his way to being a big boy!

1 comment:

Denae said...

awww, I can't believe he is talking so good!