Wednesday, January 21, 2009

4th Picture

Denae and Amanda both tagged me, so here ya go.

Here's how it works:
1. Choose the 4th folder where you store your pictures on the computer.
2. Select the 4th picture in the folder.
3. Explain the picture.
4. Tag 4 people to do the same
5. No cheating. (cropping, editing, etc.)


I pushed backspace and this thing posted....so I am coming back to post a pic and tag someone else, so beware! LOL!

OK, trying one more time. :D This is a picture from Nov 2003 at the AFCPE convention in Savannah, GA of me (yes, I was that heavy and got much heavier, blech!) and the beautiful Katie (Sumners) Philips.
Photobucket

I tag Christi, Lisa, Toni, and Lara!

2 comments:

mandal said...

Oh my gosh!! I totally forgot about her:) Cute Pic!

Christi said...

ok...I will get RIGHT on this!