Sunday, February 13, 2011

Meal Plan Sunday??

Tomorrow is going to be crazy bananas so I am trying to get ahead of the game. :) We had an interesting week last week so we didn't follow our meal plan exactly as I had hoped, but that's life, right?

Monday: carino's take-out
Tuesday: Taylor's choice--grilled cheese
Wednesday: Mac and cheese and ham
Thursday:MYO pizza
Friday: Tim's choice--balsamic chicken and fried potatoes
Saturday: Kami's choice
Sunday: small group
Monday: pork chops and roasted veggies

I am going to Kami's Valentine's Day party tomorrow and forgot that I got assigned to bring sandwiches. We barely have enough bread for 2 sandwiches so I will have to go to the store. I might as well do all my shopping since I'll be out. I also need to finish up the Bible class curriculum I have been writing for the last year. I am in the home stretch!!! Then I am planning activities for the Financial Peace kids classes that start in March. And I need to work on my Time Value of Money problems for school. There are just not enough hours in the day. Or maybe there are and I just don't have enough energy to put all those hours to use!! Lol!

No comments: