Monday, February 7, 2011

Meal Plan Monday

It's Monday again, so that means it is time to plan the meals for the week. I need to get input from the family because I have decided I don't have to make every decision pertaining to what meals we eat! Last worked great. They each got a day to choose: Kami chose soup, Tim chose pancakes, and Taylor chose Mexican Casserole. That only left a few days for me to plan and I was a happy camper. :)

Monday: pork chops
Tuesday: Taylor's choice--lasagna
Wednesday: left overs
Thursday: Tim's choice
Friday: Kami's choice
Saturday: MYO pizza
Sunday: out for small group
Monday: ham and mac-n-cheese

I have started the laundry for today. Seems as if there are not as many loads this week for some reason, so I think I will catch up on some towels. Doesn't that sound like fun?? LOL!

Also on the agenda for today: making heart crayons, Wii boxing and walking, and a fun trip to the dentist for all 3 of us. Woot! Ok, really, I love my dentist and everyone in his office, so it will be fine. It will be Taylor's first time to go and Kami's first time to get X-rays and a cleaning. They get to watch t.v. so it should be fine. I just worry about Bubba so say a little prayer for us today! :D

That's all for now! Have a great week!

No comments: