Monday, March 7, 2011

Meal Plan Monday

Last week was one I would just like to forget, so that is why there is no blogging. LOL! It was awful, but God is good and life moves on. So what's for dinner this week at your house? At my house, here is what we are having:

Monday: I have no idea. Because last week was so awful, I didn't make it to the store, so we don't have food here. Perhaps Little Caesar's will be cooking for me tonight. ;)
Tuesday: chicken stir fry from the freezer
Wednesday: ham and baked sweet potatoes (turkey sandwich for Taylor)
Thursday: chicken taco bake
Friday: date night
Saturday: tortellini and roasted asparagus
Sunday: pot roast with potatoes, carrots and wild rice

Have any new recipes you have tried out lately that you just love? Send them my way, especially if they are easy!! :)

No comments: