Tuesday, December 23, 2008

And it begins

I have started planning for our Jan '10 Disney World trip! Yes, I know it is still 13 months away, but I just couldn't help myself! I started an Excel sheet to compare hotels and I will probably start a sheet on restaurants soon. Yes, I know I'm a big dork. :P But to in all seriousness, I feel like if we are going to spend $1,000's on a trip, it deserves some major planning. We went in 2007 and Kami loved it even though she was really sick, so I hope it will be even better this time around. She still remembers stuff about the trip and she was just a little over 2 years old! It made an impact! :D And I should have a better time this trip since I won't be 7 months pregnant. LOL! I'm off to sign up for Tour Guide Mike!!

1 comment:

mandal said...

You will have to give me your tips! I so want to go!