Monday, January 10, 2011

Weekends and failed commitments

Why is it so hard for me to stay on track with my life on the weekends? Tim is home so that should make it easier, right? I didn't read my Bible for a few days and didn't write in my journal. I didn't finish the laundry. I didn't make my meal plan and goals for this week yesterday as I had planned to. Yikes! I'm beginning to sound like a very lazy person!

This week, there is no time for lazing around (is that a word??)! I have a full week.
Monday (that would be today): Finish laundry, create meal plan, prep at least 2 meals for later this week, walk on Wii or treadmill 30 min
Tuesday: Get kids to school, grocery store, Walgreens, CVS, prep another couple of meals, Kami's dance at 4:15 and Tim will meet me there and we will exchange cars and kids, then I head to TTU to sit in on Intro to Financial Planning class.
Wednesday: Taylor has Gymnastics in the morning, walk for 30 min need to clean a bathroom or two, Kami's dance again, Bible class
Thursday: Kids to school, meet with accountability partner, get my hair cut, sit in on Financial Counseling class at TTU
Friday: clean house like a crazy person, walk 30 min, in-laws coming that evening
Saturday: finish lesson plans for Bible class
Sunday: teach Bible class, worship, finish cleaning house, set goals for the week, meal plan, small group meets at our house

Yeah, so I need to get going.

Goals: in addition to last weeks goals, I am adding in walking for 30 min, 3 times this week.
Bible Reading: read 1 Psalm a day and journal, get back on track with 90-day plan
Meal Plan:
Monday-pork chops and corn
Tuesday-pasta and salad
Wednesday-roast beef sandwiches and carrots
Thursday-chicken nachos
Friday-out
Saturday-leftovers or sandwiches
Sunday-leftovers or sandwiches or out

Oh yes, and pictures. I didn't take any on Friday or Saturday. But I'm just going to mark those days off and keep going.
Yesterday, after a few days of agonizing over which dates and how many points to use, I booked our reservation at Saratoga Springs!


And this is Kami today before school.


Have a good Monday!

No comments: