Saturday, January 1, 2011

New Year, New Post

So it has been awhile since I actually updated this thing. I figure today is as good as any! There are a few things I want to start today seeing as how it's the new year and all. First, I have got to get healthy. My kids are too important for me not to be healthy!!! Another thing I want to start is the 365 Project. Lastly, and most definitely most important is that I would like to read through the Bible at least two times this year.

So the health issue. I'm fat and I hate it, but I am the only one who can change it. I need goals and not just long term "I want to be a size 6" goals. I mean weekly, and even daily goals. This seems a good a format as any to make those goals public and try to keep myself accountable. This week I have 4 goals:
1. Make a meal plan for every night.
2. Stick to the meal plan!!!
3. Eat breakfast within 30 min of waking up every day.
4. Drink 64 oz of water each day.
I'll come back and post my meal plan for next week later today. And I did eat breakfast today.

The 365 project is taking a picture of your life every day and sharing it. Here is mine for today:
I took the ornaments off the tree today. :)

I am going to use the 90-day plan to read through the Bible. Today is Gen 1:1 to 16:16. The only way to get closer to God and have a stronger relationship with Him is through reading and understanding the Bible.

So let's get started!!!!!! Happy 2011 everyone!!!!

ETA:Meal Plan
Sunday-eat out for small group
Monday-Chicken spaghetti, salad, bread
Tuesday-grilled pork chops, roasted veggie mix
Wednesday-leftovers or sandwiches
Thursday-chicken fajitas, guacamole
Friday-meatballs for kids and cashew chicken for adults
Saturday-eat out or leftovers

No comments: